||500,000 per sqm in 4 litres of water
||2-3 times at 7 day intervals for large-scale infestations
Nemasys F contains the parasitic nematodes of Steinernema feltiae and is used for the control of Leather Jackets and ants. The Steinernema will seek out the Leather Jackets and penetrate them, infect them with bacteria which in turn stops them from feeding. The Leather Jackets will then quickly die and the Steinernema will continue to breed and seek out more Leather Jackets. This product is completely safe for people, environment, crops and beneficial insects. Steinernema will also control sciarid fly larvae, thrip pupae, shore fly, leaf miner, ants and black vine weevil larvae. They can be used on moist lawns and grass where the soil temperatures are above 8oC.
Storage: This product is perishable as it is a live product. They should only be stored for a maximum of 2 days after receipt and must be stored at a temperature of 2-6oC.
Comes in 3 pack sizes:
- 50 Million
- 250 Million
- 1.25 Billion
- Safe for humans, pets and the environment – children and pets need not be excluded from the areas.
- Steinernema feltiae will also seek out other pests in their soil borne stage meaning you have extra control of other pests at no extra cost.
- Completely harmless to earthworms which are a great natural beneficiary to your soil.
- Can be used on a huge range of crops – turf, beds and borders, pots and planters or around trees and shrubs.
- Nematodes have no effects on other beneficials you may introduce to your crops so if you have added other biological control products they will happily live alongside each other.
- Provide long lasting protection.
- They can be used in an organic pest control programme.
- Use within 2 days of delivery.
- Introduce Macrolophus pygmaeus insects for a natural preventative and curative against whitefly.
Please note that delivery can take up to 2 weeks - these are a live product that have specific transportation and storage conditons
**Due to the fact this is a living organism and requires refrigerated transport, all delivery details must be correct and someone must be in to receive the parcel. Failure to do this will likely result in the product having to be replaced at an additional cost**