|Open soil:||1 million nematodes per sqm in 4 litres of water|
|Pots / Containers:||500,000 nematodes per sqm in 4 litres of water|
|Strawberries:||25,000 nematodes per strawberry plant in 100ml water|
|Re-application:||4 - 6 week intervals|
Nemasys L is a nematode for the control of black vine weevil in the larval stage. Nemasys L contains the parasitic nematode of Steinernema kraussei. The Steinernema will seek out the vine weevil and penetrate them, infect them with bacteria which stops them from feeding and the vine weevil will quickly die and the Steinernema will continue to breed and seek out more vine weevils. This product is completely safe for people, environment, crops and beneficial insects. Storage: This product is perishable as it is a live product. They should only be stored for a maximum of 2 days after receipt and must be stored at a temperature of 2-6oC.
Features & Benefits:
• Safe for humans, pets and the environment – children and pets need not be excluded from the areas.
• They are completely harmless to earthworms which are a great natural beneficiary to your soil.
• They can be used on a huge range of crops – turf, beds and borders, pots and planters or around trees and shrubs.
• Nematodes have no effects on other beneficials you may introduce to your crops so if you have added other biological control products they will happily live alongside each other.
• They give long lasting protection against soil dwelling pests so you do not need to keep buying more product every week.
• They can be used in an organic pest control programme.
Please note that delivery can take up to 2 weeks - these are a live product that have specific transportation and storage conditons
|Pack Size Coverage||50 Million = 100m2, 250 million = 500m2, 1.25 billion = 2500m2|
|Application Method(s)||Watering Can|
|Period Of Use||Spring, Summer, Autumn|