NutriFlo Trace-El is a liquid foliar applied fertiliser containing 6 key trace elements- iron, zinc, manganese, boron, copper and molybdenum. Trace elements are key to a healthy plant and can help enhance uptake of other nutrients. Often overlooked, this product delivers all the key micronutrients to increase plant quality and yield. As this product is applied as a foliar liquid the active ingredients start working immediately.
This product is suitable for fine turf & lawns, paddocks, fruit, vegetables and ornamental plants.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Foliar applied fertiliser- starts working immediately.
- Increases both quality and yield in plants and crops.
- Approved for use on fine turf, lawns, paddocks, fruit crops, vegetables and ornamental plants.
- Can be used from March to October.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If you require a mix with seaweed then look at Nutrigem Liquid.
- Always wear protective gloves, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling NutriFlo Trace-El.
|Active Ingredient||0.7% boron (B), 0.4% copper (Cu), 3.4% iron (Fe) chelated with EDTA, 2.1% manganese (Mn), 0.2% molybdenum (Mo), 0.6% zinc (Zn)|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||20,000m2 or up to 2 Hectares|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||10ml per litre of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1-2.5l per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Fruit Crops, Lawn, Paddock, Vegetables|
|Period Of Use||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|MPN||Does not apply|