Nutrigrow Outfield is a water soluble NPK fertiliser which can be applied via boom or knapsack sprayer. Alongside 3 powerful macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate potassium), Outfield also contains the micronutrient, magnesium which aids photosynthesis. This fertiliser is suitable for a wide range of crops including turf, ornamentals, sports pitches & grassland. Fertilisers applied directly to the leaf will give a quicker response than granular fertiliser. Soluble powders generally deliver more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
Apply at 2-4 week intervals from January to December at 25-50 kg/ha as a foliar spray applied in 300-600 litre/ha water. If using handheld equipment apply 25 grams of product per square metre in 30ml of water up to 50 grams per square metre in 60ml of water.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
Total Nitrogen - 12% (Ammoniacal N - 12%, Water Soluble Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5) - 8%, Water Soluble Potassium Oxide (K2O) - 8%, Water Soluble Magnesium Oxide (MgO) - 3.3%.
- Suitable for application via knapsack or boom sprayer.
- Contains magnesium which aids photosynthesis.
- Delivers more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
- Can be used on multiple areas, such as turf, ornamentals, sports pitches & grassland.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- If you require a liquid all-in-one, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
|Active Ingredient||12% nitrogen, 8% phosphate, 8% potassium, 3.3% magnesium|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||10,000m2 or up to 1 Hectare|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||1-3kg per 10 litres of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||25-60kg per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|MPN||Does not apply|