Pan Aquarius offers control of a broad spectrum of turf diseases including fusarium patch and red thread. Aquarius is a highly active, strobilurin fungicide providing preventative and curative control.
It's biochemical mode of action against fungi prevents electron transfer in the Mitochondria- the ’power plant’ in each cell. Trifloxystrobin embeds quickly to the grass plant cuticle making it rapidly rainfast. Available as soluble granules in 700gram packs. Pan Aquarius provides both protective and curative activity against fusarium patch in established amenity turf. It displays good rainfastness and works well in cooler conditions. Supplied as a water dispersable granule.
- Highly effective against diseases such as fusarium patch and red thread.
- Provides both protective and curative control.
- Water dispersible granule.
- Suitable for use all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- After a cheaper version? Take a look at Inter Tebloxy.
- Apply Sward-Booster G to promote grass recovery.
- Improve control by 20% by mixing with Ruby.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Pan Aquarius.
|Active Ingredient||50% trifloxystrobin|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||10g per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||700g/ hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Anthracnose, Fusarium Patch, Red Thread|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Lawns, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|