Paradise® is a long lasting total weed killer which, when used at the correct rate, will control most annual and perennial weeds for up to 6 months. For best results mix Paradise® with a glyphosate product such as Roundup Pro Biactive. This will kill the weeds which are present at application and also lay a residual barrier which will prevent any future germination and leave the treated area weed free for an extended period of time.
This product is widely used by councils, contractors, utility companies and landscapers. It is far more cost effective to treat once with Paradise® than 3-4 times with an ordinary glyphosate herbicide or repeated strimming.
Paradise® is a water dispersible granule formulation for use as a non-selective residual herbicide on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil and hard surfaces (railway ballast only). This product is therefore ideal for paths, fence lines and gravelled areas. If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills horsetail weed then look at mixing with Diamond 5L.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Long-lasting total herbicide containing 25% flazasulfuron as a water dispersible granule.
- Controls a wide range of annual and perennial weeds for up to 6 months.
- Can be mixed with a quality glyphosate herbicide.
- More cost effective than treating solely with an ordinary glyphosate formula.
- Ideal for paths, fence-lines and gravelled areas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results mix 5g Paradise® + 160ml Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- Use the 150g/ha rate for longer lasting weed control.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider this product as a cheaper alternative to main brand Chikara.
- For best results application should take place in late winter or early spring.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Paradise®.
Paradise® is an alternative brand to third party brands such as Chikara®, Katana®, Pacaya & Pure Flazasul™
|Active Ingredient||25% flazasulfuron|
|Pack Size Coverage||3,500m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||5g per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||150g/ha|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Horticulture, Plants, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|