Upon purchase of the waste carrier bag you will be sent some guidance notes of how the pesticide containers should be washed & the instructions on how to arrange uplift once full. All containers must be triple washed & caps/foils separated in accordance with our waste carriers guidelines.
How does it work?
1. Upon purchase of your specified sized container, we will dispatch this on a next day service. Please note, for larger items such as the IBC cage it may take 48 hours to reach remote parts of the UK.
2. Triple wash containers and remove caps/foils. These should be accompanied in a separate bag on top of your empty containers. Please note, items which are note triple rinsed or still hazardous WILL NOT be disposed of & will be returned back to you at additional cost.
3. Where possible stack or crush your containers to maximise space in the collection container.
4. Contact us to arrange collection, either via phone or email.
5. Receive your waste transfer note from our certified disposal company.
There is no minimum or maximum time given to allow you to fill your waste containers, however if it is going to be a regular collection then please let us know as we may be able to offer bulk discounts.
This service is available from a single container up to IBC cages, for all options please see waste disposal page.
£270.00 Inc VAT £225.00 Ex VAT
£690.00 Inc VAT £575.00 Ex VAT