Scarifiers are an integral part of achieving the perfect lawn. A scarifier is a garden tool designed to cut through the soil, helping remove dead moss and grass cuttings. When you scarify your lawn you will be cutting and removing the lateral growing grass leaving the higher quality grass to flourish. The cutting action of the scarifier also aerates the soil which makes it healthier and helps to control weeds.
The Webb LS38 features a Briggs & Stratton™ 750 Series™ engine, step less height adjustment for the perfect working height solution and it can be used with or without its 40 litre debris collection bag. When you have finished using the scarifier just fold the handles and store.
This scarifier has been built to the highest standards, therefore as with all other Webb Garden Power products it is covered by a 2 year domestic user warranty.
- 38cm (15") working width.
- B&S 750 series recoil start engine.
- Step less height adjustment.
- 1900rpm maximum blade rotation speed.
- Depth range -7.5mm to +8.5mm.
- 40 Litre debris collection bag.
- Easy fold handles.
- 33mm blade spacing.
- Ball bearing wheels.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Weight: (NW) 46.5kg.
- To get rid of garden weeds altogether use a lawn weed killer such as Resolva Lawn or Interfix.
- After an excellent NPK granular fertiliser? Take a look at 4-12-12 Sportsmaster Fertiliser.
- To green up and strengthen grass against frost and disease take a look at Ferro-gem Liquid Iron.