Phyter is a biostimulant applied to crops to increase vigour and relieve any stresses they may be under. Phyter works by increasing the plant's ability to absorb nutrients to help it thrive. Suitable for use on all crops, Phyter is based on phosphite (PO3), a readily available version of phosphate which can be absorbed far quicker, and formulated with potassium. Phyter has been developed to stimulate plant growth and improve the uptake and systemic movement of the nutrient cations within the plant.
Apply in 1-4L per hectare in 200L of water.
- Increases the target plant's ability to absorb nutrients.
- Suitable for use on all crops.
- Contains a readily available version of phosphate, phosphite, which can be absorbed much quicker.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results we recommend applying Phyter when the crop is small but actively growing
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
|Active Ingredient||0% nitrogen, 28% phosphate, 19% potassium|
|Pack Size Coverage||1.25 - 5 Hectares depending on application rate|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||50ml - 200ml per 10L of water covers 500m2|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1 - 4 l/ha in a minimum of 200L/ha water|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, New Grass, Paddocks, Pasture, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round, Spring, Summer, Autumn|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Apply at 1 - 4 Litres per hectare in a minimum of 200 litres per hectare of water