|Open soil:||1 million nematodes per sqm in 4 litres of water|
|Pots / Containers:||500,000 nematodes per sqm in 4 litres of water|
|Strawberries:||25,000 nematodes per strawberry plant in 100ml water|
|Re-application:||4 - 6 week intervals|
Nemasys L contains the parasitic nematode of Steinernema kraussei and is used for controlling black vine weevil in the larval stage. The Steinernema will seek out the vine weevil and penetrate them and infect them with bacteria which stops them from feeding. The vine weevil will then quickly die and the Steinernema will continue to breed and seek out more vine weevils. This product is completely safe for people, environment, crops and beneficial insects.
Storage: This product is perishable as it is a live product. They should only be stored for a maximum of 2 days after receipt and must be stored at a temperature of 2-6oC.
Comes in 2 pack sizes:
- 50 Million
- 240 Million.
- Safe for humans, pets and the environment – children and pets need not be excluded from the areas.
- They are completely harmless to earthworms which are a great natural beneficiary to your soil.
- They can be used on a huge range of crops – turf, beds and borders, pots and planters or around trees and shrubs.
- Nematodes have no effects on other beneficials you may introduce to your crops so if you have added other biological control products they will happily live alongside each other.
- Provide long lasting protection against soil dwelling pests.
- Can be used in an organic pest control programme.
- Use within 2 days of delivery.
- Introduce Parasitic Wasps as a natural way to manage aphids and greenfly.
Please note that delivery can take up to 2 weeks - these are a live product that have specific transportation and storage conditons.
**Due to the fact this is a living organism and requires refrigerated transport, all delivery details must be correct and someone must be in to receive the parcel. Failure to do this will likely result in the product having to be replaced at an additional cost**
|Pack Size Coverage||50 Million = 100m2, 250 million = 500m2, 1.25 billion = 2500m2|
|Application Method(s)||Watering Can|
|Period Of Use||Spring, Summer, Autumn|