Plazma is a powerful, high performance, broad spectrum fungicide for the control of disease in managed amenity turf.
It contains 250g per litre of the active ingredient Azoxystrobin, making it one of the strongest, broad spectrum professional turf fungicide on the market.
Azoxystrobin is known to target a wide variety of turf diseases including Fusarium Patch, Take-All Patch, Brown Patch, Leaf Sport, Rust Diseases, Fairy Rings and Anthracnose.
Plazma has systemic control of wide range of turf diseases, with protectant action. It is ideal in high humidity conditions such as stadiums to prevent the spread of Dollar Spot.
It moves within the grass plants and protects new growth from the ingress of disease.
- Easy to use Plazma Formulation; can be used in boom sprayer or knapsack.
- Active Ingredient Recycling.
- Fast Acting & Long Lasting with Rainfast Properties.
- Cost Effective 1L Bottle.
- 250g per litre Azoxystrobin.
- Best applied at the earliest stages of disease development or as a protective treatment following a disease risk assessment.
- Apply during growing season (March to November).
- Apply 1.0L product /ha in 500 litres water.
- Medium quality spray with pressure of at least 2 bar.
- 2 Applications Per Year (14 day minimum interval).
- Mix with Ruby to improve plant uptake.
- Apply with Abzorb to improve root penetration.