This high-quality grass seed mixture is suitable for new and existing areas. It will establish very quickly to produce a dense, hard wearing sward for horse racing, gallops & polo pitches.
It contains 100% perennial ryegrass making it extremely hard wearing.
This seed has been treated with Headstart® GOLD, which is the latest in seed treatment technology for grass seeds. The coating improves performance and ensures maximum germination and establishment so that a healthy well-rooted sward can grow. Headstart® GOLD is a further development of the well-recognised HEADSTART® treatment and has been developed using the latest scientific findings and field experience. Each seed has been coated with seaweed extracts, bio-stimulants, molybdenum, copper, sulphur & phosphorus.
- Ideal for horse race courses and polo pitches.
- Produces a dense and hard wearing sward.
- Treated with Headstart® GOLD.
- Sow at 35-50g/m2
- Treat annually with 20-10-10 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Paddock Soil Analysis service to find out exactly what is in your soil.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.