The Premier range of grass seed is exclusive to Agrigem and is a high quality seed for a wide variety of areas. This seed has been specifically formulated for use on roadsides and embankments due to its durability and low maintenance. This seed can be used to overseed bare or patchy areas, or to create a new grassed area. This grass seed mixture comply's with the Department of Transport standards and specifications for verges.
- 40% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 30% Perennial Ryegrass
- 7.5% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
- 2.5% Highland Browntop Bentgrass
- Suitable for roadsides and embankments
- Fescue content is suited to areas of poor soil
- Contains ryegrass.
- complies with the Department of Transport standards and specifications for verges
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Not sure where to start with seeding? Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.