This high quality grass seed mixture is suitable for new and existing areas. It will establish very quickly to produce a dense, hard wearing sward for all heavy-duty sports areas. This mixture is also available in a 10kg Pack.
This seed has been treated with Headstart® GOLD, which is the latest in seed treatment technology for grass seeds. The coating improves performance and ensures maximum germination and establishment so that a healthy well rooted sward can grow. Headstart® GOLD is a further development of the well-recognised HEADSTART® treatment and has been developed using the latest scientific findings and field experience. Each seed has been coated with seaweed extracts, bio-stimulants, molybdenum, copper, sulphur & phosphorus.
- 55% Perenial Ryegrass
- 30% Strong Creeping Red Fesuce
- 15% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
Sow at 35-50g/m2
- Ideal for sports pitches.
- Produces a dense, hard wearing sward.
- Treated with Headstart® GOLD.
- Do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy pitch.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to make sure you give the grass everything it needs.
- Take a look at our How to Seed a Lawn Guide.