MACROcontrol is a predator for the control of whitefly, spider mite, moth eggs, aphids and leafminers. MACROcontrol contains Macrolophus pygmaeus adults and nymphs which, when applied onto the affected plants, will eat such a large range of pests that they shouldn’t run out of food. Given they have enough food, the Macrolophus should not die out meaning the insects will act as a both a preventative and curative measure. Whilst Macrolophus pygmaeus favour whitefly (prerferably the eggs and larvae), they will also hunt for various other pests.
Storage: This product is perishable as it is a live product. They should only be stored for a maximum of 2 days after receipt and must be stored at a temperature of 8-10oC.
- Safe for humans, pets and the environment – children and pets need not be excluded from the areas.
- Controls a wide range of pests.
- Can still be used in a spray programme with some pesticides including Dynamec or Smitten. If you have an unmanageable amount of pests and need to use a chemical, your beneficials should remain mostly unharmed.
- MACROcontrol can be used in an organic pest control programme.
- Ideal for controlling whitefly.
- Use alongside a sprayable pesticide, for example Smitten.
- Use within 2 days of delivery.
Please note that delivery can take up to 2 weeks - these are a live product that have specific transportation and storage conditons.
**Due to the fact this is a living organism and requires refrigerated transport, all delivery details must be correct and someone must be in to receive the parcel. Failure to do this will likely result in the product having to be replaced at an additional cost**