Flexidor® controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds in top fruit, bush fruit, summer fruiting cane and soft fruit, vines, hops, forestry, ornamental plant production and amenity vegetation. It is notably effective on a variety of weeds such as poppy, fat hen, speedwell, mayweed, nettle, redshank and volunteer oilseed rape. This is the brand new 500g/l formulation meaning it is 4 times stronger than the previous product, Flexidor® 125, which is now discontinued.
Mix Flexidor® with Kerb Flo 5L for extra control against grasses and broad-leaved weeds. This mixture is ideal for use around tree and shrub bases to kill weeds which are already present and to prevent others from growing.
Flexidor may be applied to the following Tree Species
|Norway Spruce||Sweet Chestnut|
Flexidor may be applied to the following Ornamental Plants
|Conifers||Broad Leaved Shrubs|
- Controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds in a selection of tree species, ornamental plants, top fruit, bush fruit, summer fruiting cane and soft fruit, vines and hops.
- New 500g/l formulation is 4 times stronger than the previous (and now discontined) product, Flexidor® 125.
- Can be mixed with Kerb Flo 5L for improved control against grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix 10ml Flexidor® with 85ml Kerb Flo 5L in 10 litres of water, This is an alternative to Casaron G.
- Use this product as an all over treatment around trees or plants for long-lasting weed control.
- When used alone, Flexidor® should always be used before weed emergence.
- If you are after a granular weed killer, look at Gemstone Granules.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure all areas are covered and not overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Flexidor®.
|Active Ingredient||500g/L isoxaben|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 3.3 Hectares or 33,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||5-10ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||0.15-0.5L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Chickweed, Fat Hen, General Weeds, Nettle, Shepherds purse, Speedwell|
|Area of Use||Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||Spring, Winter|