Elliot's Weed, Feed and Moss Killer is ideal for use in lawns where you want to do four jobs at once; it will make your lawn greener, kill a range of weeds, remove moss & fertilise the grass for a thicker and healthier looking lawn. You can expect to control broadleaved weeds such as dandelion, buttercup, daisy and white clover. The moss will be killed effectively whilst also fertilising the grass at the same time.
One bag will treat up to 325m2 and can be applied at 32 grams per square metre. The key to reducing moss is to have effective all-year round management.
2.86g/kg 2,4-D +
0.57g/kg dicamba +
217.3g/kg iron sulphate +
2.860 g / kg mecoprop-P
|Recommended Period of Use
| = Optimum time for application
- Does 4 jobs in 1 easy application- greens grass, kills a range of weeds, removes moss and fertilises the grass.
- Offers effective control over common weeds such as daisy, plantain, dandelion and clover.
- Contains ferrous sulphate to kill moss quickly and fertilise the grass.
- Mini-ganule formulation (1.0 - 2.5mm).
- Can be used between May & August.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For treating moss on hard surfaces use MMC Moss Killer.
- When applying by hand ensure Gloves are worn, alternatively use a Pedestrian Spreader.
- If you are looking for a sprayable moss killer and lawn feed then try Nitro-gem Liquid.
- Take a look at GreenForce Weed & Feed.
- Maximum two treatments per year with at least 40 days between applications
- Only apply to established turf.