Enforcer is a 4-way selective herbicide for managed amenity turf. It's mixture of active ingredients (24-D, dicamba, MCPA and mecoprop-p) make this an ideal choice for controlling a range of general weeds such as speedwell, daisy, dandelion, clover, buttercup and dock.
If you require a product to control tougher weeds such as trefoil, speedwell & yarrow, look at Mogul.
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
||Dilution Per Litre
| 7.5 Litres
||7.5ml per litre of water
White clover (Trifolium repens), daisy (Bellis perenis),
deadnettle (Lamium sp.), speedwell (Veronica sp.),
Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa pastoris) and Field
Forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis). Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale),
broad-leaved dock (Rumex obtusifolius), Self heal (Prunella vulgaris),
creeping buttercup (Ranunculus repens), yarrow (Achillea
millefolium) and corn chamomile (Anthemis arvensis).
|Recommended Period of Use
| = Optimum time for application
- 4 way selective herbicide ideal for managed amenity turf.
- Controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Contains 4 powerful active ingredients- 24-D, dicamba, MCPA and mecoprop-p.
- Always read the product label before use.
- A suitable granular fertiliser for lawns would be 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
- Save time and money and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If moss is present in your lawn then look at Nitro-gem Liquid.
- Best results are obtained when this product is applied in warm and sunny conditions.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Enforcer.
- Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 14 days following application and until poisonous weeds (such as ragwort) have died and become unpalatable.
- Avoid drift onto neighbouring non-crop plants.