Slow Down The Growth Of Grass On My Lawn
You may want to slow the growth of your grass down for several reasons but the most common is that in the summer months you are just simply too busy to mow the grass weekly or even on some occasions twice weekly. Why spend time cutting your grass when you can spend more time enjoying it!
Turf growth inhibitors used to damage the grass plant in a similar way to a weed killer however modern plant growth regulators target the plant’s growth hormones to inhibit vertical growth and stimulate side shoot production and root growth. This results in a healthier, denser turf, with improved colour, appearance and drought tolerance. With the added benefit of up to 50% slower growth.
Maintain NT is a liquid plant growth regulator that helps to reduce the frequency of mowing on amenity grassland and managed amenity turf.
- It reduces vertical stem growth and shoot length, slowing down the speed of grass growth, including in shaded areas.
- It produces a more compact dense sward, improving playing surface.
- Increases root mass improving drought tolerance.
- Improves colour and visual appearance.
- Wide range of tank mixtures with foliar products
How to apply
- You must ensure that your grass is actively growing.
- Do not apply full rate if grass is under drought or frost stress.
- Make sure the product is applied 4 hours before mowing or minimum 1 hour afterwards.
- Do not apply if rain is due within 6 hours of application.
- Use between April to October.
- To treat 500m2, you need to apply 40ml-80ml per 10L water every 4-6 weeks.
Plant Growth Regulator For Turf Growth Management & Amenity Grassland£357.60 Inc VAT £298.00 Ex VAT
Plant Growth Regulator For Turf Growth Management & Amenity Grassland£294.00 Inc VAT £245.00 Ex VAT As low as: £287.99
No Nitrogen, High Phosphate & Potassium Fertiliser£23.10 Inc VAT £19.25 Ex VAT As low as: £16.20