Bittersaltz (otherwise known as EpsoTop) is a soluble fertiliser that offers excellent nutritional benefits for plants and trees in a number of areas including lawns, paddocks, amenity turf, agricultural crops and sports turf. Bittersaltz is also very cost effective for a foliar fertiliser containing both magnesium and sulphur. Bittersaltz is suited for use as a mixture with fungicides or other nurtitional products. Bittersaltz / EpsoTop is used to aid stress and combat deficiencies across multiple crops including yellowing of grass or the reduction of blight (a plant disease) in box hedging.
- Cost effective.
- Contains a powerful mix of magnesium and sulphur.
- Can be used in a mixture with fungicides or other fertilisers.
- Suitable for use all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you require a tonic to aid stressed plants, look at Hort-booster.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
|Active Ingredient||16% magnesium oxide, 32.5% sulphur trioxide|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 25,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||500g per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||10-25kg per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Watering Can|
|Area of Use||Agricultural Crops, Amenity Turf, Horticulture, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture, Plants, Sports Turf, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, Paddocks, Pasture, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|