Pre Seeder 6-9-6 is a quality NPK fertiliser which is ideal for use on areas before or after seeding. It is a mini-granule compound fertiliser which releases over a 6 week period. Pre Seeder 6-9-6 contains a low, balanced amount of nutrients which will help avoid any scorch to young & tender grass. The combination of the 3 macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium) help plants grow healthily and produce a higher crop yield. Each of the macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO2 uptake during photosynthesis.
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha
- A fertiliser with the analysis 6:9:6 contains: 6% nitrogen, 9% phosphate, 6% potassium.
- In a 25kg bag: 6% of the 25kg is nitrogen i.e. 1.5kg N, 9% of the 25kg is phosphate i.e. 2.25kg P, 6% of the 25kg is potassium i.e. 1.5kg K.
- For more information on fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Ideal for use on areas before or after seeding.
- Mini-granule compound.
- Formulated with low (but still effective) levels of nutrients in order to avoid scorch on young grass.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If looking for a liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
|Active Ingredient||6% nitrogen + 9% phosphate + 6% potassium|
|Pack Size Coverage||Depends on rate. 500m2 - 2000m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||20-50g per m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Horticulture, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December, Spring, Autumn, Winter|
|MPN||Does not apply|
The application rate will depend on how many times you will apply the product, and also what the grass is going to be used for. If you require a detailed reccomendation, please contact us for a soil analysis kit. Apply either by hand or through one of our applicators.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
£21.30 Inc VAT £17.75 Ex VAT As low as: £19.08
£101.94 Inc VAT £84.95 Ex VAT
£24.60 Inc VAT £20.50 Ex VAT As low as: £22.80
£23.10 Inc VAT £19.25 Ex VAT As low as: £20.40