ProloNg 18-6-18+TE is a quality NPK fertiliser which will slowly release over a 4-6 month period. Allowing the plant to draw on available nitrogen over a longer period of time is far more efficient & reduces the amount of nitrogen lost to the atmosphere. The slow release nature of ProloNg 18-6-18+TE also reduces the sudden surge of top growth usually associated with high nitrogen products; instead of rapid growth the effects of this fertiliser will be manageable and still leave your lawn looking healthy and lush.
ProloNg 18-6-18 contains three vital macronutrients- nitrogen, phosphate and potassium. Each of these macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO2 uptake during photosynthesis.
If you require a product which doesnt release for quite as long, consider 18-3-8 Slow Release.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg.
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha.
- A fertiliser with the analysis 18:6:18 contains: 18% nitrogen, 6% phosphate, 18% potassium.
- So in a 20kg bag: 18% of the 25kg is Nitrogen i.e. 9.2kg N, 6% of the 25kg is Phosphate i.e. 0kg P, 18% of the 25kg is Potassium i.e. 0kg K.
- For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209
- Improved utilization and plant take up of applied nitrogen
- Reduction in wasted nitrogen resulting in improved cost efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
- Season long performance.
- Reduces unwanted growth flushes.
- Reduces soft lush growth and disease susceptibility.
- Reduced chance of scorching.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply ProloNg 18-6-18+TE at 3–6 month intervals.
- If you require a liquid alternative consider Slow N.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
|Active Ingredient||18% nitrogen, 6% phosphate, 18% potassium|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||400m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||50g per m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, New Grass, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, Spring, Summer|
|MPN||Does not apply|