Purity soil conditioner was designed and manufactured by Velvit's team of lawn care & amenity turf specialists. The aim of this soil conditioner is to provide the soil with a building block of organic matter. This will stimulate all available nutrients to release steadily over a 6-8 week period. Can be used all year round but we recommend application in early spring and early autumn / winter.
Purity Soil Conditioner is a bestselling product for a range of amenity & sports turf applications, including:
- Golf Courses
- Bowling Greens
- Football Pitches
- Rugby Pitches
- Lawn Care
- Croquet Lawns
- Cricket Squares and Outfields
- Promotes the establishment of Fescues, Bents and Rye grasses.
- Improves root mass and increases nutrient uptake.
- Increases plant tolerance to stress conditions.
- Encourages faster growth and establishment of new grass seedlings.
- Increase resistance to and speedier recovery from disease.
- Maintains plant count entering into a dormant period.
- Acts as a biostimulant, which will enhance microbial activity.
- Can be applied to all types of turf, greens, tees, fairways, sports pitches and general amenity turf.
- Suitable for all type of soils.
- We recommend application in early spring and early autumn / winter.
- Apply at 30g per m².
- This product contains saponins extracted from tea seed oil and care should be exercised in its use.