Sportsmaster Renovator Pro is a weed, feed and moss control product from ICL that is ideal for doing three jobs in one easy application. An NPK mini-granular formulation, Renovator Pro also contains two selective herbicide actives, MCPA and Mecoprop-P, to control broadleaved weeds (such as creeping buttercup, daisies and white clover) during the spring and summer.
Renovator Pro contains the ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf. The high levels of potassium encourage turf growth and improved root development. The mini-granule formulation ensures an even distribution across the entire area; each 0.5-2.5mm granule contains the ideal amount of nutrient.
- Does three jobs in one simple and easy application.
- Contains two selective herbicides to control broadleaved weeds.
- High iron content to deter moss.
- Mini-granule formulation.
- Ideal for use in the spring and summer.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply to dry foliage and irrigate after 1-2 days if it has not rained.
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions.
- Do not apply to newly sown or turfed areas until 6 months after establishment.
- For a more cost-effective alternative, take a look at Greenforce.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Sportsmaster Renovator Pro.
|Active Ingredient||14% nitrogen, 0% phosphorus, 5% potassium + 6% iron + MCPA + Mecoprop-P|
|Pack Size Coverage||714m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||35g/m2|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September|
|MPN||Does not apply|