Resolva Natural Power Bug & Mildew works by physical action to give safe and effective control of a wide range of plant pests and mildew.
- Safe for use all around the garden, on all ornamental and edible plants.
- Use indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse.
- Edible crops can safely be picked and eaten on the same day you spray them.
- With added plant nutrients, to help green up leaves after pest attack plus leaf shine to clean off sticky honeydew created by pests.
Whitefly, greenfly, blackfly, spider mites, mealybugs, mealy cabbage, aphid, scale insects, psyllids and powdery mildew.
Pests can’t develop resistance to this formulation due to how it works.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Always read the label fully before use.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’ setting. Spray so that both the upper and lower leaf surfaces are thoroughly wetted.
- The spray works by physical means, so it must be directly applied to pests.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage.
WHEN TO USE
- Use at the first signs of infestation. Rainfall shortly after application may reduce effectiveness and re-treatment may be necessary.
- Repeat weekly for best results and to keep pests under control. Some hard to control pests such as mealybug will require several treatments for effective control. You can start to tackle very heavy infestations by spraying several times, 2-3 days apart.
- Do not spray in hot, dry conditions, as this may scorch plants.
- Before treating very valuable, exotic or unusual plants undertake a test for damage on one plant or part of the plant and observe over a 10 day period.
A unique blend of plant safe, physical control surfactants with essential nutrients.
- Protect from frost. Store out of direct sunlight above 10°C and below 25°C.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes rise immediately with clean water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
- Store out of reach of children, animals and wildlife.
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Altenaria Leaf Blight, Aphids, Box Blight, Greenfly, Leaf Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Spider Mite, Weevil|
|Area of Use||Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|