Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Ready To Use is ideal for fast and effective control of broad-leaved weeds including dandelions, daisies, white clover, yarrow, buttercups, self heal, deadnettle, speedwell and broad-leaved docks. This product is designed for use on garden lawns and amenity and sports turf.
How To Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’.
- Spray weed leaves as a light spray directly to weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage.
- Avoid walking on treated areas before they are dry.
- The first four mowing’s of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as mulch.
- Designed to quickly and effectively eradicate broad-leaved weeds (such as dandelions, daisies and buttercups) on lawns.
- Tough on the weed but safe on grass!
- Always read the label before use.
- For best results use on a warm, sunny day on sufficiently developed and actively growing plants.
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Ready To Use should be applied from April until the end of September.
- Avoid using this product during dry periods and when rain is expected within 24 hours.
- For best results, apply the product at least 5 days after the last mowing and wait 7 days after application before mowing again.
- Do not apply to individual weeds more than once per year and avoid multiple applications to the same area.
- Extreme care must be taken to avoid spray drift onto non-crop plants outside of the target area.
- Wash hands and any exposed skin after using this product.
|Active Ingredient||0.468g/L dicamba, 3.750g/L mecoprop-P|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Daisy, Dandelion, Plantain|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Paddocks, Pasture|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|