Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Ready to Use is ideal for fast and effective control of broad leaved weeds including Dandelions, Daisies, White Clover, Yarrow, Buttercups, Self Heal, deadnettle, speedwell and broad-leaved docks in lawns.
WHEN TO USE
- Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Ready to Use should be applied from April until the end of September
- Use on a warm, sunny day on sufficiently developed plants
- Avoid treatment during dry periods and when rain is expected within 24 hours
- Do not use on new grass for 6 months after establishment
- Treatments should not be made immediately after mowing
- For best results, apply the product at least 5 days after the last mowing and wait 7 days after application before mowing again.
WHERE TO USE
- Do not apply to individual weeds more than once per year and avoid multiple applications to the same area
- Extreme care must be taken to avoid spray drift onto non-crop plants outside of the target area.
HOW TO USE
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake well before use
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’
- Spray weed leaves as a light spray directly to weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage
- Avoid walking on treated areas before they are dry
- The first four mowing’s of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as mulch
- The activity of Resolva Lawn Weedkiller will only persist up to 3 months after treatment. To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- KEEP OFF SKIN.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed in a safe place.
- PROTECT FROM FROST.
- Dispose of unused contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of in by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Daisy, Dandelion, Plantain|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Paddocks, Pasture|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|