Resolva Path & Patio is a fast and effective glyphosate and diquat weed killer. This easy and ready to use spray is used for the control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion and bindweed on all paths, patios and driveways. This weedkiller will kill all greeb plant growth including grass.
How To Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’.
- Spray the weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off.
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
- Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
- Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
- Easy and ready to use spray.
- Effective glyphosate and diquat weed killer for the control of annual and perennial garden weeds such as docks, nettles and dandilion on paths, patios and driveways.
- Treats up to 40 sq.m.
- Kills most common weeds with a single application.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing & have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray.
- Avoid spraying Resolva Path & Patio when rain is forecast in the following 6 hours as this may reduce the effectiveness of the product.
- Take extreme caution to avoid drift as Resolva Path & Patio kills all green plant growth including grass.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands and any exposed skin before meals and after using the product.
|Active Ingredient||0.3g/L diquat and 8.3g/L glyphosate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 40sqm|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Driveway Weeds, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Ground Elder, Kills Everything (Except Mare's Tail), Meadow Grass, Pavement Weeds|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer|
|MPN||Does not apply|