Roundup® Pro Active 360 is a glyphosate herbicide recommended for the total control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths, hard surfaces and along fences and walls. It is ideal for cleaning up weedy ground prior to planting or sowing, for total weed control on industrial sites and for aquatic weed control. Roundup® Pro Active is one of the few products on the market which is safe to use in or around lakes, streams, rivers & other aquatic sites.
If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills Horsetail weed then look at Diamond 1L.
Why not brighten up the area you have sprayed with a Wild Flower Seed Mix.
- Total herbicide provides complete control of a vast range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Unique Bi-active formulation gets more glyphosate into the plant.
- Hazard free label - safer for the operator, public and pets.
- Superior long-term control of difficult perennial weeds.
- Biodegrades in soil and water and has excellent rain fastness.
- Highest levels of performance and safety.
- Preferred under COSHH.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results mix 5g Chikara + Roundup. This will control weeds for up to 6 months.
- Avoid application when rain is forecast in the following 6 hours.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage to neighbouring non-target plants.
- Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 5 days after application. If you are treating poisonous plants (such as ragwort) wait for the foliage to die and become unpalatable.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Roundup Pro Active®.