Signum® is a broad spectrum fungicide with protectant & systemic activity for use against certain diseases in broccoli, brussels sprout, cabbage, calabrese, cauliflower, strawberry (outdoor and protected), carrot, lettuce (outdoor and protected), field beans, combining peas, vining peas, blackcurrants, amenity vegetation & ornamental plant production.
Signum® is widely used in ornamental plant production & amenity vegitation under EAMU 20122141 & 20122317. It has been known to be very effective against various diseases such as box blight- a fungal disease affecting Buxus species of plants. For this disease we would recommend using Signum® in conjunction with a foliar feed such as Liquid Copper.
We have various treatment plans for different plants & diseases. Please contact us if you require more information.
To help increase penetration & disease control by up to 20%, mix in with Evoque Fungicide Improver.
- Broad spectrum.
- Can be used in a wide range of crops, amenity vegetation and ornamental plant production.
- Known to be particularly effective against box blight.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
- For a good mixer product look at Liquid Copper.
- To help aid plant recovery consider using Hort-booster.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Signum®.
|Active Ingredient||26.7g/L boscalid, 6.7g/L pyraclostrobin|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 3 Hectares or 30,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||65g per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1.35kg/ha per 500-1,000L of water|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|MPN||Does not apply|
|Recommended Dilution Rates|
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Water Rate per Hecatare|
|1.35kg||6.5g per litre of water||
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|