Slow N is a 28-0-0 slow release soluble liquid fertiliser. This high nitrogen spring and summer liquid turf fertiliser is formulated to encourage rapid green up and healthy growing grass. With a longevity typically 50% greater than a conventional liquid fertiliser, Slow N is ideal for lawns, turf, amenity areas, sports turf & paddocks. Slow N can be applied via knapsack or boom sprayer.
The idea of a slow release nitrogen source may, at first, seem a contradiction, however nitrogen triazone, with its unique ring structure, binds to soil particles and organic matter and is then slowly broken down, releasing it's nitrogen over a 4–8 week period, depending on the properties of the rootzone.
Due to the way it has been formulated Slow N has a very low risk of scorching grass, making it an ideal product for use on lawns & turf. You can either apply Slow N as one treatment or multiple treatments at a lower dose throughout the season.
Normal - 60L per hectare in 450-600 litres of water.
Strong - 100L per hectare in 450-600 litres of water.
Spoon feeding - 20-40 litres in 300-600 litres of water.
- Encourages rapid green up and healthy growing grass.
- 50% greater longevity than conventional liquid fertilisers.
- Ideal for lawns, turf, amenity areas, sports turf & paddocks.
- Low chance of grass scorch.
- Compatible with most pesticides, bio-stimulants, irons and growth regulators.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you require a liquid fertiliser which also kills moss, then why not look at Nitro-gem Liquid.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.
- Apply Slow N when the plant is actively growing in conditions of 10 degrees celcius and above.
- If you require a more balanced feed then look at Spring-gem or Autumn-gem.