Sluxx is an excellent option of pelleted slug control for use in all edible and non-edible crops. Sluxx DOES NOT contain metaldahyde, instead it contains the active ingredient ferric phosohate which acts on the slug digestive system and is often preferred on it's stewardship credability.
The slug will be drawn away from the plants to eat the slug pellets and will then retreat underground to die. There will be no evidence of dead slugs on the surface. Sluxx pelleted slug control may need to be re-applied after 1 week if there is a continued infestation or continued wet weather. Sluxx Slug Pellets will not compromise the crop, the environment or non-target organisms.
- Does not contain metaldahyde.
- Leaves no visible evidence of dead slugs.
- Resistant to mould.
- Easy to see in the field due to their vibrant blue colour.
- 0 day harvest interval.
- Safe for the crop, environment and non-target organisms.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use up to 4 times per year in heavy infestations.
- During application take care that residual grains are not left within the foliage of the crop.
|Active Ingredient||29.7g/kg ferric phosphate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||2.8 hectares|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||7kg - 28kg per hectare|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Slugs & Snails|
|Area of Use||Horticulture, Plants, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|