Sluxx is an excellent option of pelleted slug control for use in all edible and non-edible crops. Sluxx DOES NOT contain metaldahyde, instead it contains the active ingredient ferric phosphate which acts on the slug digestive system and is often preferred on it's stewardship credability.
The slug will be drawn away from the plants to eat the slug pellets and will then retreat underground to die. There will be no evidence of dead slugs on the surface. Sluxx pelleted slug control may need to be re-applied after 1 week if there is a continued infestation or continued wet weather. Sluxx Slug Pellets will not compromise the crop, the environment or non-target organisms.
Sluxx Slug Pellets are a vibrant blue colour, making them easy to see on the field. They are also resistant to mould, do not require a buffer zone and boast a 0 day harvest interval.
- Does not contain metaldahyde.
- Leaves no visible evidence of dead slugs.
- Resistant to mould.
- Easy to see in the field due to their vibrant blue colour.
- 0 day harvest interval.
- Safe for the crop, environment and non-target organisms.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use up to 4 times per year in heavy infestations.
- During application take care that residual grains are not left within the foliage of the crop.