The Spear & Jackson Hand Weed Fork is perfect for any gardener. The fork offers great value for money combined with quality. It is ideal for breaking up compacted soil around shrubs and plants.
The Hand Weed Fork is heat treated and has a hardened carbon steel head for strength and durability. It also has a hammer finished, epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis in the soil. It boasts a durable, clear lacquered, weatherproofed ash wood handle which also has a leather strap for carrying and hanging up after use.
- Great value for money.
- 5'' handle.
- High quality.
- Ideal for digging up weeds and breaking up compacted soil.
- Heat treated.
- Durable carbon steel head.
- Improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis.
- Leather strap.
- 10 year guarantee.
- After a matching hand trowel? Have a look at the Spear & Jackson Hand Trowel.
- Take a look at the Spear & Jackson Digging Spade and Fork.
- For a durable and vibrant wheelbarrow take a look at the Vibrante Pick Up Haemmerlin Wheelbarrow.