From the popular range, ICL Sportsmaster, Cleanrun Pro is an effective weed and feed for lawn and turf. This mini-granular fertiliser contains a powerful selective herbicide for the control of common broad-leaved weeds such as daisy and dandelion. Cleanrun Pro is ideally applied during spring and summer when the weeds are actively growing.
The active ingredients are 14-0-5+MCPA+mecoprop-P.
Please note, this product will not control moss. If you are looking for a weed, feed & mosskiller look at Greenforce.
- Mini-granular fertiliser combined with a powerful selective herbicide that will control common broad-leaved weeds such as daisy and dandelion.
- Can be used on areas of lawn and turf, for example golf tees, golf fairways, amenity and sports fields and large grass lawns.
- Ideal for use in the spring and summer months of April to September.
- Covers 714 square metres.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply when the folaige is dry (not in drought conditions) and before rain is expected. If there is no rain after 1-2 days then you will have to irrigate to disperse the fertiliser granules.
- Do not apply onto newly sown or turfed areas.
- Grass should not be cut for 3 day prior to application or for at least 4 days post treatment.
- Avoid contact or drift onto areas/plants outside the target area.
- Avoid walking on treated areas until it has rained or irrigation has been applied.
- Do not apply more than 3 times per year.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Sportsmaster Cleanrun Pro.
|Pack Size Coverage||714m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||35 g/m²|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Daisy, Dandelion, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Plantain|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September|
|MPN||Does not apply|
£101.94 Inc VAT £84.95 Ex VAT
£24.60 Inc VAT £20.50 Ex VAT As low as: £22.80
£34.80 Inc VAT £29.00 Ex VAT
£31.19 Inc VAT £25.99 Ex VAT As low as: £21.00