Switch is a dual action fungicide to be used as a protectant treatment or in the earliest stages of disease development. A broad spectrum fungicide, Switch can be used on a wide range of edible crops as well as in ornamental plant production and forestry nursery.
Switch is generally used to target the following:
- Altenaria leaf blight.
- Broad spectrum- protects from a number of diseases.
- Approved for use on a wide range of crops.
- Rainfast in one hour.
- Can be used as part of a programme of sprays.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid using Switch consecutively- alternate fungicide use to maintain a high level of protection and avoid diseases becoming resistant.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- For best results apply Switch at the first sign of disease, from early flowering onwards.
- Allow a minimum of ten days between applications for all crops.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Switch.
|Active Ingredient||37.5g/L cyprodinil, 25% fludioxonill|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 12,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||8g per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1kg per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Altenaria Leaf Blight|
|Area of Use||Horticulture, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|