Synero is the ultimate product for controlling invasive weeds on a large scale. It is ideally suited for commercial use due to it's large pack size and low application rate. This product is very similar to other well known brands such as I-cade & Garlon.
Synero is a fast acting herbicide for the control of perennial broad-leaved weeds including Japanese knotweed, dock, creeping thistle, nettle, buttercup, ragwort and dandelion in areas of non-crop land such as motorway and railway embankments, amenity grassland and industrial areas (excluding airfields).
Please note the application window for this product is March to July only. For applicatons made between 1st March and 31st May, one application may be made per calendar year. For applications made between 1st June and 31st July, only one application may be made in a 2 year period.
- Effective control of tough and invasive weeds including the particularly difficult Japanese knotweed, ragwort and brambles.
- Can be used on all established amenity grassland with the exception of airfields.
- Excellent for commercial use as a result of a large pack size and low application rate.
- Virtually no odour.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Safe on grass.
- Outstanding levels of translocation gets Synero deep into the roots of the plant.
- Always read the label before use.
- Avoid drift onto neighbouring plants and waterways.
- Both grass and weeds must be actively growing to ensure effective weed control and minimal check to the grass.
- Do not use on grass less than one year old.
- To allow maximum translocation to the roots do not cut grass for 7 days after application of Synero.
- Avoid appying Synero when rain is forecast imminently.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Synero.