Once you have used a pesticide product, you are legally obliged to ensure the empty container is disposed of correctly. We have a service which enables us to collect these empty containers from you and dispose of them using a licensed recycling company.
When we receive your empty containers, the plastic will be shredded, washed and granulated into a form that the plastics industry can readily use to manufacture items such as flooring, fence posts, patio furniture or recycling bins.
This service is for 1x20kg bag which will take between 5-20 containers depending on the size of them. We will send you an instruction sheet and a sealable bag in which to place the containers, then just follow these simple steps…..
- Once you have finished spraying ensure you triple rinse containers, sealing and shaking after each rinse to ensure residue around the lid and handle is removed.
- Dispose of cardboard outers as non-hazardous household waste.
- Crush the containers to reduce the size
- Fasten the lid back on to avoid any drips
- Put the containers in the sealed bag and await collection from our couriers.
This service is also available on unwanted or out of date pesticides. Price will depend on location, volume & the products you wish to dispose. To get a quote for this service, please Click Here