A systemic weedkiller that kills most tough and deep rooted weeds including brushwood, bracken and ivy. These simple soluble sachets can be dropped into water and applied using a watering can or a sprayer. Suitable for immediate replanting once the weeds have died.
- Easy to use in a new drop and go, soluble sachet formulation
- No pre-measuring or handling required
- Suitable for using with a watering can or sprayer
- Kills difficult weeds such as brambles, brushwood and Japanese knotweed
- Apply at any time when weeds are showing green leaf and are actively growing.
- Effects will be seen on some weeds within a few days, but it can take up to 4 weeks.
- Do not apply during windy conditions so that the spray does not drift onto other plants.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 6 hours or during drought conditions.
- For use on unwanted vegetation and also on areas not intended to bear vegetation.
- Use as a total weed control to clear vegetation prior to cultivation, on paths, driveways, patios and on waste ground.
- Once weeds have died, they can be dug into the soil, or composted and then the area treated may immediately be re-planted or sown with seed.
- Do not apply to cultivated areas or lawns unless you want to kill them.
- Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can.
- Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water or a watering can containing 4 litres of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!)
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake gently to mix.
- For general weed control, spray or water evenly over 25sqm, avoiding run off from the leaves.
- For tough woody weeds including Rhodedendron, spray or water evenly over 15sqm, avoiding run off from the leaves.
- After application rinse the sprayer or watering can three times and pour rinse water over bare ground.
680g/kg glyphosate as a water dispersible granule.
• Do not apply to cultivated areas or lawns unless you want to kill them.
• Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
• Do not touch water soluble bag; place whole bag directly into spray tank.
• For further information, refer to product label.
|Active Ingredient||680g/L glyphosate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||250-450 m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||1 sachet in 1 L water|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Watering Can, Weed Wiper|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Annual Weeds, Block Paving Weeds, Couch Grass, Dandelion, Dock, Driveway Weeds, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Ground Elder, Kills Everything (Except Mare's Tail), Pavement Weeds|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer|
|MPN||Does not apply|