New Way Weed Spray is the first natural herbicide for hard surfaces in the UK. The active ingredient, acetic acid, has been formulated from the highest food grade product and developed to produce a formulation suitable for controlling a wide range of weeds, grasses and hard surface mosses.
- First natural herbicide formulated for hard surfaces in the UK.
- Very fast-acting- effects are shown 1-2 days after treatment.
- The treated area can be sown as soon as the weeds have died.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For tougher weeds, look at Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
|Brand||New Way Weed Spray|
|Active Ingredient||240g/L acetic acid in a soluble concentrate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||200m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||4 litres per 12 litres of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||250L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Algae, Driveway Weeds, Moss, Mould|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|