Resolva Path & Patio contains glyphosate & diquat as a ready to use spray for fast effective control of annual & deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed & many more on all paths, patios and driveways.
WHEN TO USE
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing & have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray.
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
- Kills most weeds with a single application.
- Some tough weeds may need repeat treatment if regrowth appears.
- Two applications is the maximum number permitted.
WHERE TO USE
- For use on unwanted vegetation.
- DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS.
- DO NOT apply to lawns or other unwanted plants unless you intend to kill them.
- Take extreme caution to avoid drift as Resolva Path & Patio kills all green plant growth including grass.
HOW TO USE
- Always read the label fully before use.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’.
- Spray the weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off.
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
- Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days.
- Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
- Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
- Treats up to 40 sq.m.
- Protection During/In Use: Do not breathe spray.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- WASH ANY CONTAMINATION from skin or eyes immediately.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use.
- Environmental Protection: Do not empty into drains.
- Storage and Disposal: KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Driveway Weeds, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Ground Elder, Kills Everything (Except Mare's Tail), Meadow Grass, Pavement Weeds|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer|