Westland Landscape Bark is perfect for creating low maintenance beds & borders. It reduces the need for frequent weeding and the amount of time spent on weeding. Westland Landscape Bark can also be used to create rustic natural looking pathways through woodland and large borders. Westland Landscape Bark is produced from responsible conifer plantations which are grown for the timber industry and are certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC®).
This all depends on how thick you are wanting to lay the Bark. A 2.5cm thickness will provide an approximate coverage of 4sqm and a 5cm thickness would give you an approximate 2sqm coverage.
- 30-50mm large chips for maximum coverage.
- Helps suppress weed growth.
- Improves moisture retention around plants.
- Use this Landscape Bark to create woodland pathways and interesting looking borders.
- Looking for a high-quality top soil? Take a look at Westland Top Soil.