Brighten up an unused corner of your garden with this Native Wild Flower mix. It contains 100% annual wild flowers which are all native to the U.K. It is a balanced mixture of attractive, brightly coloured and vigorous annuals which used to be commonly seen in cornfields but were regarded as weeds and removed.
This pack will treat 1000 square meters depending on how thick you require it. It contains common poppy, corn chamomile, corn marigold, corn cockle and cornflower.
- Visually appealing.
- Flowers should self-seed.
- Attracts wildlife.
- Plants reach up to 50cm (20 inches)
- Suitable for a wide range of soild types.
- Sow 1-5 grams per square metre.
- Sow in either early spring or early autumn, and do not cut. When flowering has finished at the end of summer, ensure that all seed is shaken from the mature plants as you pull them up. Most species will germinate and establish within a few weeks, although some may not appear until the following summer.
- After a meadow seed mix? Take a look at 80/20 Meadow & Flower Seed Mix 1kg.
- Shake the bag contents well before use.