- Provides control over a wide range of diseases, including rust, downy mildew and powdery mildew.
- Can be used in multiple crops, trees and ornamentals.
- Can be used as a preventative as well as a curative method.
- Rainfast in under 2 hours.
Amistar® can be used on a range of vegetables, fruit, ornamental plants & trees to control a range of diseases including alternaria, rust, downy mildew & ring spot.
Amistar® contains azoxystrobin, a broad spectrum fungicide from the strobilurin group. It has systemic, translaminar and protectant properties which inhibit fungal respiration. It's mode of action is different from the action of other fungicidal groups, however it should always be used in mixture with fungicides with other modes of action. Amistar® shows good crop safety, disease control and maintenance of green leaf area which results in significant yield benefits. Use Amistar® as a protective treatment or during early stages of disease establishment. A full list of the tolerant crops can be found on the product label.
Certain apple varieties are highly sensitive to Amistar® and as a precaution it should not be applied when there is a risk of spray drift onto neighbouring apple crops. Spray equipment used to apply Amistar® to other crops should not be used to treat apples.
Apply Amistar® under good growing conditions with adequate soil moisture. Avoid poor growing conditions which may give less reliable results.
To help increase the effectiveness by over 20%, mix in with Ruby.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use Amistar® as part of a fungicide program to prevent disease resistance.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Amistar®.
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
|Boom Sprayer, Knapsack
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|20ml per 10L of water
|Area of Use
|Agricultural Crops, Fruit Crops, Horticulture, Trees, Ornamentals, Vegetables
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|1L per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|5 Hectares or 50,000m²
|Safe For Use On
|Around Fruit Trees, Around Shrubs, Around Trees
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Altenaria Leaf Blight, Alternaria, Black Rot, Box Blight, Downey Mildew, Leaf Rust, Leaf Spot, Powdery Mildew, White Rust
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.