Calcium Nitrate 25kg
- Nova Calcium is an important Calcium source, essential macronutrient in forming the cell walls within the plant, giving it greater strength and stability, favoring the fruit settings with greater consistency and post-harvest durability.
- Nova Calcium provides readily available nitrate Nitrogen which will quickly be absorbed by the plant.
- The contribution of Calcium helps to maintain the structure of soil, displacing the sodium salts. Therefore the risk of sodification and destructuration of soils is diminished, especially when saline water is used for irrigation.
- Due to the granular form, the product is less sensitive to be compacted during storage.
Calcium Nitrate 25kg - Nova Calcium dissolves quickly and easily in water. The product contains mainly Nitrogen in nitric form, which is immediately taken up by the plants. Calcium is important to improve the quality and the shelf-life of the final produce. Nova Calcium is recommended for all crops and any fertigation system.
Calcium is one of the nutrients with low mobility in the plant and therefore it should be continuously applied throughout the entire growth period. Nova Calcium is recommended to be applied for all crops, especially for sensitive ones to calcium deficiencies, like fruits or vegetables. It can be used by any fertigation system, providing an optimal growth of vegetation and an adequate level of Calcium in the plant tissues in order to improve transport conditions of the final produce, its shelf-life and quality.
- Always read the product label before use
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
|Calcium Nitrate 25kg
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
|15.5% Nitrate, 26.5% Calcium Oxide
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Pack Size Coverage