Paddock Grass Seed Non Rye 13kg
- Non rye grass mix for a resilient grazing turf.
- Helps prevent dietry issues.
- Quality germination mix from Premier Seeds.
The Premier range of grass seed is exclusive to Agrigem and features a high quality mix specifically formulated for specific areas, whether for seeding new grass or to overseed bare or patchy areas. This paddock grass seed does not contain rye grass meaning it will provide a dense and resilient turf for grazing and hay.
Some horse owners are increasingly opting for non-rye grass mixes as they have a lower sugar content and helps prevent dietry issues such as stomach ulcers and lamintitis.
- 8kg Timothy
- 3kg Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 1kg Cocksfoot
- 1kg Meadow Fescue
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Paddock Soil Analysis service to find out exactly what nutrients are available and to get a tailored fertiliser plan if required.
|Paddock Grass Seed Non Rye 13kg
|Overseeding: 7kg per acre
New Seeding: 13kg per acre
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
3kg Strong Creeping Red Fescue
1kg Meadow Fescue
|Spreader, Spread By Hand
|Area of Use
|Pack Size Coverage
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.