Premier Seed 100% Bent 10kg
- Suitable in free-draining sand soils, through to more moisture-retentive soils.
- Widely used on golf and bowling greens.
- Exceptional shoot density.
- Thrives on dry and slightly moist soils.
- Capable of being mown to heights of 4mm.
- The small seeds mean that it can be sown into an existing grass expanse without significant surface disturbance.
Bent Grass Seed is used widely on golf and bowling greens. A 100% brown top bent grass seed (also known as common bent) mixture. Regularly used through the season for over seeding or renovation. Bent creates and exceptionally dense surface that can be mown down to heights of 4mm and below. Browntop bent seed is incredibly fine. One bag will cover around 10 times the area that a standard ryegrass/fescue mixture would cover.
- 100% ABERROYAL Browntop Bentgrass
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to find out exactly what nutrients are available and to get a tailored fertiliser plan if required.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.
|Premier Seed 100% Bent 10kg
|Overseeding: 35g per m²
New Sow: 70g per m²
|Period Of Use
|Spread By Hand, Spreader
|Area of Use
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 285m²
|100% ABERROYAL Browntop Bentgrass
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.