Pro Shield 5L
|Price per item
|1 - 3
- Long-lasting non-selective herbicide offering effective control over a wide range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Can be used on gravel and soft surfaces.
- Once applied post-emergence this herbicide also provides pre-emergence cover.
- Non-hazardous/non-irritant for the operator.
- Contains highly effective, proven new chemistry.
- Fast acting due to the synergistic effect of two potent active ingredients.
- Rainfast within 1 hour.
- Includes a pack of knapsack nozzles.
ProShield is a long-lasting non-selective herbicide for the control of a wide range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds and grasses. This post-emergence weed killer is ideal for use on permeable surfaces such as soil, gravel, hardcore ect.
Containing a powerful mixture of glyphosate and diflufenican, ProShield is absorbed by the leaves and is translocated around the plant. After post-emergence application this herbicide becomes mobile in the soil providing pre-emergence weed control simultaneously. It can be applied at any time, providing weeds are actively growing, although better results are obtained when used on smaller weeds. One application gives rapid knockdown plus an added chemical barrier that prevents re-growth for up to 6 months. Proshield also comes with a free pack of knapsack nozzles.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you require a residiual herbicide look at Chikara.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Do not treat hard surfaces or areas which could run off into a drain.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling ProShield.
|Pro Shield 5L
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|250g/L glyphosate and 40g/L diflufenican
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|225ml per 10L of water covers 1,000m²
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|4.5L per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|1.1 Hectares or 11,000m²
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Annual Weeds, Grasses, Perennial Weeds
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
|Price per item
|1 - 3