Sapphire Hard Surface Cleaner 5L
|Price per item
|1 - 3
|4 - 7
- Covers up to 4 times the area of similar products.
- Effectively treats and prevents mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces.
- Works on contact with the target.
- Can be applied as a spray or by brush or mop.
- Continues to work for 5-7 days after application. Effects typically shown after 2-4 days.
Sapphire® is a brand new product developed specifically for those requiring an outdoor cleaner which covers larger areas. Sapphire® will cover up to 4 times the area of various other brands. This is due partly to the strength of Sapphire®, but also due to its special surfactant system which allow the active ingredients to penetrate quicker and deeper than other brands.
Sapphire® is an easy and effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. There is no need to scrub or pressure wash, just dilute and apply. This product typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather) and then continues to prevent re-growth. This biocide is made up of a dynamic combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant and is ideal for cleaning hard surface areas including concrete, roofs, patios, wood, tennis courts, glass, plastic and block paving.
It is compatible with weed killers such as glyphosate, although label tank mixes must be followed. It is also safe to use as it is readily biodegradable and contains no bleach or acids.
If you require a larger pack size look at Sapphire 20L.
Want to kill weeds & moss in one treatment? Try a fully organic product called Natural Weed Spray.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
**In recent years, products which killed moss on hard surfaces have been classified in the UK as “biocides” and have been approved and controlled under the UK’s biocides regulations. Now, due to recent changes, products that kill moss on hard surfaces have been re-classified by the EC as herbicides. Due to this, we are unable to claim that this product will control moss; In spite of the fact that the product formulation has not changed since when it was used to control moss with very good results**
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results apply at the higher rate with plenty of water on a dry and sunny day.
- The best time to treat moss is in the autumn and spring.
- We also do this in a smaller pack size - Sapphire 1L.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product to remove black grime or mould from natural stone paving slabs.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Sapphire®.
|Sapphire Hard Surface Cleaner 5L
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Summer, All Year Round
|Didecyldimethyl-ammonium chloride 112.5g/L
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer, Watering Can
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|1L per 20L of water (strong) or 500ml per 20L of water (weak)
|Area of Use
|Hard Surfaces, Artificial Surfaces
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|10L per 200L of water (strong) or 5L per 200L of water (weak)
|Pack Size Coverage
|500m² - 1000m² - depending on dose rate
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Algae, Lichen, Mould
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
|Price per item
|1 - 3
|4 - 7