SBK Brushwood Killer 1L
- Designed to specifically target woody weeds, saplings and broad-leaved weeds such as nettles, docks and thistles.
- Foliar acting herbicide that kills the root of the weed preventing re-growth.
- Uses triclopyr as the active ingredient- safe for grass and tough on weeds!
- Approved for use in regular home gardens.
- Suitable for use in a watering can or sprayer.
- Can be used as cut stump treatment.
SBK Brushwood Killer 1L is specifically designed to target woody weeds, saplings and broad-leaved weeds in areas of grassland, non-crop areas and home gardens. Containing 48 g/L of triclopyr, this soluble concentrate foliar acting herbicide has been specially formulated to tackle the roots of tough weeds to prevent re-growth whilst also being completely safe on grass. As well as treating weeds such as nettles, docks, thistles and brambles, SBK Brushwood Killer can also be used to treat wood stumps in the autumn and winter.
How To Use:
- Apply when soil is moist and weeds are actively growing.
- When treating tree stumps, avoid application during April, May or June when sap is rising.
- Once treated, a repeat treatment can be applied after six weeks.
- Allow six weeks between application and re-planting.
- SBK Brushwood Killer should not be applied during drought or in freezing conditions.
- Dilute as per product instructions and keep away from cultivated plants.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep grazing animals off treated areas until any poisonous weeds (such as ragwort) have died or become unpalatable.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- When using with a sprayer adjust the nozzle to a coarse setting to avoid production of a fine spray that can drift onto neighbouring plants.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling SBK Brushwood Killer.
|SBK Brushwood Killer 1L
|Period Of Use
|Spring, Summer, Spring, Summer
|1 Litre, 1 Litre
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer, Watering Can, Knapsack, Boom Sprayer, Watering Can
|Area of Use
|Paddock, Pasture, Lawns, Paddock, Pasture, Lawns
|Safe For Use On
|Grass, Lawns, Paddocks, Pasture, Grass, Lawns, Paddocks, Pasture
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Annual Weeds, Bindweed, Brambles, Ivy, Tough Woody Weeds, Tree Stump