Spring-Gem 14-3-10 Foliar Fertiliser 10L
- Fully water soluble.
- Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns, paddocks, pasture and sports turf.
- Compatible with certain pesticides and moss killers.
- Faster response time compared to granular fertilisers.
- Great value for money - one bottle covers up to 1ha or 10,000m².
- Easy to use and store - no bulky granular fertiliser.
- Can be used from March to October, or whilst grass is actively growing.
Spring-Gem® is a fully water soluble foliar NPK fertiliser suitable for use on grassed areas such as fine turf, lawns, sports pitches and amenity areas. It can be sprayed on using a conventional nozzle and is compatible with some herbicides and moss killers. The combination of the 3 macronutrients within Spring-Gem® (Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium) helps plants and grass grow healthily and produces more crop yield. Each of the macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO² uptake during photosynthesis.
Foliar fertilisers are more readily available to the plant when compared to granular fertilisers as they are absorbed through the leaf tissue rather than the root system, therefore the effects of using a foliar fertiliser are seen much quicker.
We recommend using Spring-Gem from March-July when the grass is actively growing. Avoid spraying when ground is stressed due to frost or drought. Where possible, avoid spraying in bright sunlight as this could cause scorch to the grass.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-Gem Liquid.
- For use later in the year, look at Autumn-Gem.
- Avoid spraying Spring-Gem in bright sunlight as this could result in scorching.
|Spring-Gem 14-3-10 Foliar Fertiliser 10L
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|14% nitrogen, 3% phosphate, 10% potassium
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|500ml - 1L per 20-40L of water
|Area of Use
|Lawns, Sports Turf, Amenity Turf
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|10-20 Litres per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 1 Hectares or 10,000m²
|Safe For Use On
|Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.